HOMEJAMES SPONSORSHIP – WE NEED YOUR HELP!
As a non-profit organization, HomeJames depends on the donor community of Caledon to fund its annual dedicated driver services during some public, summer events and on Fridays and Saturdays of the year-end holiday season before concluding with New Years eve.
To provide the designated driver service, HomeJames requires detail organization involving more than 180 volunteers guided by a Board of Directors and including communication and internet specialists.
Major sponsors include the Town of Caledon, the Ontario Provincial Police, the service clubs of the community and a host of generous corporations, businesses and individuals, all noted on our home page.
We’d welcome the opportunity to present the case for supporting HomeJames. You can reach our representatives by using the SPONSORSHIP form below this message or by calling 905-951-9000 and leaving a message at extension 301.
Community Partner: $2000 or more Cash, Services, In-kind value
• Includes all Premier Sponsorship items
• Larger logo in all media
• Recognition as Community Partner in all media and personal interviews regarding HomeJames through the 2014 Campaign.
Premier Sponsorship: $1000 - $1999 Cash, Services or In-kind value
• Includes all Corporate Sponsorship items
• Larger logos in all media
• Photo Opportunities and additional media, (ie. SNAP, Caledon Enterprise, etc.)
• Mascot appearances at the Sponsors place of business and Christmas Party
Corporate Sponsorship: $500 - $999 Cash or Services
• Includes all Basic Sponsorship Items
• Logo in all media ads
• Logo on the posters
• Offered Staff Volunteer Night as Corporate Community Participation